Our occupational medicine encompasses the physical well-being of all your employees by controlling risks, offering in-house services, and focusing on prevention. We partner with your business to ensure your workers return to work quickly, and with no downtime, and prevent departures from the workplace.
Our physicians and health professionals are specialists in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of occupational injuries and diseases. We partner with employers and other organizations to promote and maintain safe and healthy work environments for all employees. Our group of physicians and allied health professionals provide effective solutions to occupational health and safety issues. You want your employees to stay healthy while on the job and we do to. Please feel free to take a tour of your facilities for a comprehensive understanding of your needs.
We perform Corporate PE that can be customized to every individual needs or fulfill company’s requirements, including but not limited to pre-employment, return to duty, annual, bi-annual with and without PPD.
• Health and safety, ergonomic and environmental assessments.
• OSHA-mandated medical screenings for groups that have been exposed to hazards such as asbestos, lead, and other toxic substances.
• Health and safety education and training programs
• Fit-for-duty evaluation
• Return-to-work assessments
• Firefighter, police & OSHA physicals
• Diagnosis & treatment of work-related injuries
• Pre & post employment placement testing (Includes medical history and physical exam)
• DOT & CDL physicals
• Teach employees how to lift properly and prevent injury.
• Workers compensation Injuries
• Smoking cessation classes
• Vaccines & immunizations
• Heat stress training
• Drug screening & analysis
• Full laboratory services
• Eye exams
• Lift test
• Low dose x-rays
• BAT (Breath Alcohol Test)
• COVID-19 testing
• Fit & respirator clearance
• Check for DOT restrictions
• Driver Health History physical form completion.
• DOT Physical Exam performed by a qualified medical examiner.
• Completion of DOT physical forms and discussion of any health hazards found.
• Drug and alcohol testing.
Be Prepared for Your DOT/CDL Exam!
• Photo ID
• Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
• Last MER Card
• Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
• Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
• Click to visit our DOT & CDL page
As a Reminder:
• To speed up your visit, please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
• Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
Orange Urgent Care has been certified and received the distinguished accreditation from the Urgent Care Association (UCA)